Did you know: Flood damage of any kind is not covered by your homeowner’s insurance policy. Separate flood insurance can be purchased and if you live in an area where that may be a concern you will want to talk to your agent about adding it.

See: Is water leakage and flood damage covered by homeowner’s insurance?

We can help you navigate the differences in flood and water damage coverage’s and ensure you are properly covered in all catastrophic water related events.